1. Why does my head feel like it’s going to explode? Sinuses…I hate you.
2. It’s cute how eager my little toddler is to see the world.
3. Thank you for an awesome pediatrician who trusts me and will call in a prescription without making us come in for an appointment for every little thing!
4. Christmas is my favorite holiday because my kids get so excited about it—I just love Christmas with my kids!
5. I am SO looking forward to Thanksgiving!
6. Most of us are about as thankful as we make up our minds to be.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to the boys’ Christmas photo shoot and homemade pizza with my sisters, tomorrow my plans include not a whole lot of anything in particular and Sunday, I want to relax!
Click here for more Friday Fill-Ins and to make your own list!
Kari Apted is a writer and speaker residing in Georgia with her husband, three sons, and an ever-changing menagerie of pets. She writes a humorous weekly parenting column for The Covington News and freelances for various publications.more»