(I’m only kidding about Eli’s party….well, mostly kidding. It felt like a joy until all this rescheduling and sick kids thing started happening. But I am SuperMom — I must press on! LOL)
1. I can’t believe I’ll get everything done in time for tomorrow’s birthday party–but I’m trying!
2. It’s difficult because Jonah is sick, which makes for a sleepless night and tired day for everyone.
3. How can I not laugh when my sister tells me she dreamed her ex-boyfriend married a cyclops?
4. Cheese toast was the last thing I cooked.
5. Six of one type of Hershey’s Kisses tastes just as good as another.
6.This is what Jonah says as he grabs things he’s shouldn’t ; nonono!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to finishing Eli’s pinata and getting this house cleaned up, tomorrow my plans include Eli’s birthday party and nursing my poor little Jo-jo back to health and Sunday, I want to go to church, then spend the afternoon hanging out with my sista!
For more Friday Fill-ins, click HERE!