1. Spring sprung early this year. Too early for me!
2. I like strong coffee.
3. I forgot that I needed to get the house ready for visitors today instead of going to homeschool group!
4. Weight Watchers Amaretto Cheesecake yogurt is delicious!
5. Heads, shoulders, knees and toes–they all creak a lot these days!
6. Walking is my favorite form of exercise when it’s warm enough out not to wear a coat!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to family time, tomorrow my plans include celebrating Eli’s birthday with family and Sunday, I want to enjoy being with my church family!
Click here to make your own Friday Fill-ins post!
Kari Apted is a writer and speaker residing in Georgia with her husband, three sons, and an ever-changing menagerie of pets. She writes a humorous weekly parenting column for The Covington News and freelances for various publications.more»