1. Speed keeps you from enjoying the present moment in life.
2. Sleeping in on Saturday is what I’ve been looking forward to!
3. One of the things I like most about traveling is getting away from all the daily stress.
4. Watching Fred Sanford on “Sanford and Son” makes me think of my dearly departed grandfather, Toto.
5. A road trip would be welcome right about now.
6. Some good home-cookin’ is what I had for dinner last night.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to dinner with some friends, tomorrow my plans include going to the Atlanta History Center and Sunday, I want to enjoy church and relax!
Find more Friday Fill-ins here.
Kari Apted is a writer and speaker residing in Georgia with her husband, three sons, and an ever-changing menagerie of pets. She writes a humorous weekly parenting column for The Covington News and freelances for various publications.more»