1. Vegetables are best when eaten fresh from the garden.
2. At Hobby Lobby, I saw a woman with her arms full of burlap and mason jars; I knew without a doubt she’d been on Pinterest!
3. How wonderful it is to live this simple life I’ve been given, alongside the people God has gifted me with!
4. “The Sacred Diary of Adrian Plass Aged 37 3/4ths” is a book I’d love to recommend. (Hands down, the funniest book I’ve ever read!)
5. Using leftovers: I like cold Chinese food, cold spaghetti or cold pizza for breakfast.
6. Coming home to a clean house makes me incredibly happy!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to visiting my sister in the hospital, tomorrow my plans include a heck-of-a-lot of catching up on work, and Sunday, I want to enjoy church followed by an afternoon of making crafts with some wonderful friends!
Friday Fill-Ins are found here!
Kari Apted is a writer and speaker residing in Georgia with her husband, three sons, and an ever-changing menagerie of pets. She writes a humorous weekly parenting column for The Covington News and freelances for various publications.more»