1. When we wait too late to start dinner on a Friday, it’s time for cheap burritos from Taco Bell!
2. If screaming toddlers are your thing, head on over to my place! I’ll set you right up….
3. It’ll be a miraculous day indeed when my boys can clean their room without whining and fighting.
4. London, England is a place I always wanted to visit, but haven’t yet.
5. When I’m sad I eat; when I’m happy I eat. Hence my weight problem…
6. I don’t have any real complaints about my community.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to chilling out with the family, tomorrow my plans include Eli’s end-of-year drama class performance and tons of housecleaning, and Sunday, I want to enjoy a very busy day full of church,time with friends, and learning about orphan ministry!
Click here for more Friday Fill-Ins!
Kari Apted is a writer and speaker residing in Georgia with her husband, three sons, and an ever-changing menagerie of pets. She writes a humorous weekly parenting column for The Covington News and freelances for various publications.more»