It’s been a while since I did this meme. Time to play again!
1. When did I become the old-fashioned, old-fart I remember my parents being when I was a kid?
2. Where is the remote control? Nobody ever seems to know….
3. How is it that a package of 50 cookies can disappear in my house overnight without my eating a single one?
4. Why can’t I just go with the flow more often?
5. Time to get my little one potty-trained. (Even if he disagrees! LOL)
6. What if we returned our government back to ordinary folks instead of continuing to elect lifetime politicians who haven’t a clue how to really lead? Wouldn’t that be a novel idea?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to pizza with the family, tomorrow my plans include lesson planning and going thrift-store shopping with my mom, and Sunday, I want to go to church and get everything ready to start school on Monday!
And of course, as always…no blog post is complete without a pic! How about since my birthday is next week, this pic my mom found at my grandmother’s house, of me at age 8? (Seriously digging that hat…and those bangs!)
Kari Apted is a writer and speaker residing in Georgia with her husband, three sons, and an ever-changing menagerie of pets. She writes a humorous weekly parenting column for The Covington News and freelances for various publications.more»