(This happens to me on a pretty much daily basis…)
Now, on to the Friday Fill-Ins:
1. Life can be really stinkin’ hard sometimes.
2. Once upon a time, a long time ago, our Georgia winter was cold and then a little snow fell.
3. I knew it was love when he saw me without makeup and didn’t run the other way.
4. It’s not that I mind sunshine and blue skies….I just wanted some snow this winter!
5. A little nap is wonderful every day, in my opinion!
6. General Tso’s chicken and Mongolian beef are two of my favorite things to eat for dinner.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to getting out of the house for an hour or two alone, tomorrow my plans include hanging out with the little munchkin while the hubs and the older boys help my sister move, and hopefully, getting this house decorated for Easter, and Sunday, I want to go to church, relax, then go to a friend’s birthday dinner!