1. Today I will be having Jonah’s portraits made in his Christening outfit. Naturally, he has several new scratches on his face, and before bed I noticed a slight rash popping up out of nowhere.
2. But I’m going to have his pictures made anyway, and I say why not?
3. What do you think of the healthcare reform bill? (Nah, don’t answer that.)
4. At Starbucks it’s free Pastry Day til 10:30…not today, but Tuesday, March 23rd! Mark your calendars–free baked nom-noms–and lucky me has a fully-loaded gift card. Oh yeah!
5. People say that what we’re all seeking is something to fill the void inside that was made for God alone.
6. The image I cherish most is the first time I saw the face of each of my children.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to sleep, tomorrow my plans include a nap and Sunday, I want to rest!
For more Friday Fill-Ins, click here.
Kari Apted is a writer and speaker residing in Georgia with her husband, three sons, and an ever-changing menagerie of pets. She writes a humorous weekly parenting column for The Covington News and freelances for various publications.more»